Over retirement age? Single person/widow/widower? Living alone? You may be entitled to a fuel grant...

By jonathanwest on October 31, 2018

Take our "5 Minute Survey"

Tell us what you think

Jonathan West, Labour's Northfield Councillor is putting out the call to Kettering and Barton Seagrave residents and asking three questions:

  1. Are you a single person or widow/widower?
  2. Do you live alone?
  3. Are you over retirement age?

If you can answer ‘yes’ to all these questions then you may be entitled to a fuel grant from Kettering Charities.

You need to apply by by 10th December 2018, and payments are made in December.

Forms are available from Customer Services at Kettering Borough Council's Municipal Offices on Bowling Green Road, or by phoning 01536 410333 and a form will be sent to you.

Related Posts

Click to access the login or register cheese crossmenuarrow-downarrow-right